Associate Project Manager
Are you looking for a career where you can truly make a difference for the environment? CALSTART has several openings and is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing team. The Associate Project Manager will help develop, support, and manage high impact clean transportation projects in the transit bus and truck industry. The positions will be based at CALSTART’s solar-powered headquarters in Pasadena, California.
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation organization with offices in multiple states. CALSTART works with the public and private sectors to knock down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future. We have more than 25 years of experience.
This ideal candidate will have a passion for the CALSTART’s mission, along with quantitative analysis capabilities, outreach skills, and can quickly get up to speed once on board
California Employers Association is the recruiter for CALSTART.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or technical field
- Experience with data collection and analysis
- Modeling and forecasting experience is a plus
- Understanding of clean transportation technologies, fuels, energy efficiency, and sustainability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse stakeholder group
- Ability to conduct effective outreach
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Demonstrate initiative with a “can do” attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Work well in a team environment
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Annual salary is up to $56K depending on experience
- Company pays 100% of premiums for HMO health plan including dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan equivalent to 8 percent of the annual salary.
- Flexible work hours as appropriate and we provide funding for transit.
- Committed to employee growth and skills development.
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for the position of Associate Project Manager at CALSTART. Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and complete resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your resume and cover letter, we will contact those qualified candidates to proceed in the interview process.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully: CEA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As such, CALSTART offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. These opportunities include all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, job placement, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, advancement, and termination. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.