COVID-19 Market Opportunities & Challenges for Transit and Mobility
July 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
A discussion with North American clean transportation technology leaders about how COVID-19 is affecting transit mobility. We will cover microtransit, e-bikes, automated vehicles, and transportation demand strategies, considering:
- What innovations in mobility are happening as a result of COVID-19—and what if any long-term changes are going to stick?
- What are you seeing around changing travel patterns and what do you expect to see going forward?
- What key policy opportunities do you envision?
- How can the different transportation modes work together even more closely to support climate and public transportation goals going forward?
- Corinne Ralph, Chief of Transit Programs at the Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT).
- Krista Glotzbach, Partnership Lead, Via
- Ian Kenny, Global Marketing Lead, Specialized Bicycle Components
- Marie-France Laurin, Chief Development Officer, Netlift
- Nadia Anderson, Government Relations, Cruise