Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero – Vancouver Workshop
May 28 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm PDT
On May 28th, join CALSTART for our second Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero Workshop in Vancouver, Canada. The Drive to Zero Workshop is an official partner event of the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM-10) , an annual gathering of 24 nations and the European Union focused on clean energy issues. Together with local host partners the City of Vancouver and Clean Energy Canada, the day’s agenda features global leaders who are transforming people and goods movement and looking to both share and learn the latest solutions.
Why Attend: The Drive to Zero workshop is a tremendous venue and opportunity to influence and support a global program driving significant change in trucks and buses. Meet with motivated fleet, manufacturer, government and utility partners from around the globe and help them shape their strategies and learn their concerns and needs. This is a front row seat for driving this change with the leaders making it happen.
Registration Closes May 13: Due to Security No Late RSVPs
Register today! Registration closes May 13 due to Canadian security precautions. No late RSVPs or walk-ups will be admitted. Give yourself the option and register now to keep your place on the list.
Agenda Highlights (CLICK HERE for full agenda):
- Leading OEMs discuss rollout plans for low carbon and electric trucks and buses.
- Local and regional leaders unveil plans to transform their urban centers.
- Fleets outline what they have learned to drive success, and help they need.
- National leaders unveil their actions to drive early change, including recent changes in Canada, our host region, and exciting action in India, China and Europe.
- Drive to Zero will unveil a global action “toolkit” to help create supporting policies, incentives and requirements that can encourage faster deployment, and a guide to available and emerging clean vehicles.
- The workshop will also showcase several of the new zero and near zero emission trucks and buses now available.
CALSTART Members: $65.00