Moving Zero-Emission Freight Toward Commercialization
December 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am PST
Zero-emission freight vehicles are advancing rapidly – soon to reach an inflection point in which these advanced vehicles can replace diesel freight vehicles of all capabilities, ranges, and uses. How do we reach our “drag and drop” goals for replacing polluting freight vehicles quicker and more efficiently? CALSTART’s Global Drive to Zero program and FIER Automotive will share market trends, new technologies, and the actions that governments and industry can take to drive commercialization from its recently published analysis for the International ZEV Alliance. The authors will be joined by experts from the Netherlands and California to share real-world examples of their successes and by the International Transport Forum to share the findings from their new urban delivery and electric mobility report.
- Cristiano Facanha and Dan Welch, CALSTART
- Rob Kroon and Harm Weken, FIER Automotive
- Sacha Scheffer, Netherlands Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management
- California Air Resources Board (Speaker TBD)
- Pierpaolo Cazzola, International Transport Forum