Industry Services Marketing & Communication Project Manager
Are you looking for a career where you can indeed make a positive impact on our environment? CALSTART is seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join our team as a Project Manager to support CALSTART’s membership, events, and associated marketing and communications activities. We have an immediate opening in our Lakewood, Colorado office.
We seek a high energy individual who is eager to learn and is passionate about clean transportation. If you desire a career where you are making a real impact benefiting both society and the environment, consider coming to work for CALSTART!
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, excellent marketing and communications abilities, and will support CALSTART’s membership and events activities.
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation organization with offices in multiple states. CALSTART works with the public and private sectors to knock down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future. We have more than 25 years of experience. This position will support CALSTART’s mission to improve air quality, prevent climate change, and create jobs.
Role responsibilities include all stages of the membership cycle, including organizational, administrative, scheduling, communication, database management, member CRM maintenance, and renewal process functions to ensure the smooth operation and continuity of the membership program. She/he will support regional and national events/special projects to both recruit and retain existing members and to successfully implement event outreach for CALSTART meetings and events. Some knowledge of the clean transportation industry is desired.
A passion for CALSTART’s mission is vital for this role This role reports to CALSTART’s Membership Director.
California Employers Association is the recruiter for CALSTART.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and 2 years of experience in event and/or membership marketing and communications
- Excellence in customer service to foster strong relationships with members and non-members
- Ability to support and organize meetings, webinars, and workshops that engage stakeholders
- Ability to conduct and analyze surveys
- Strong and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse stakeholder group and lead effective outreach campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate initiative with a “can do” attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Annual salary is up to $63K depending on experience
- The company pays 100% of premiums for PPO health plan, including dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan (Simplified Employee Pension Plan) equivalent to 8 percent of the annual compensation.
- Flexible work hours as appropriate
- Commuter benefits for alternative transportation
- Committed to employee growth and skills development.
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for the position of Project Manager at CALSTART in Lakewood, Colorado. Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and complete resume as soon as possible to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your resume and cover letter, we will contact those qualified candidates to proceed in the interview process.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully: CEA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As such, CALSTART offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. These opportunities include all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, job placement, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, advancement, and termination. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.