There has never been a more exciting time to join the clean transportation revolution. Whether you lead a start-up developing transformative technology, or work for an industry-leading corporation working hard to stay ahead of the fast-changing transportation game, CALSTART is the best organization you can join to help ensure success.
From funding opportunities to customized networking to the kind of business-to-business connections only CALSTART can offer, we work every day to help our members meet their business goals. Every aspect of the sector is well represented in our active membership, from technology firms to transit operators, vehicle manufacturers to research institutions, fleets to fuel providers, and regulators to bankers. CALSTART connects all the dots, offering customized services, information, and programming.
Non-governmental organizations and start-ups will find affordable options for joining CALSTART through our Basic Membership program. More established companies benefit from CALSTART’s unique ability to provide expertise across the entire transportation industry, facilitating and accelerating change from the moment it is conceived; to the moment it touches the road.
Numerous benefits are available to all CALSTART members:
- Access to funding and program partnership opportunities with CALSTART.
- Access to CALSTART industry and policy networks.
- Access to CALSTART’s timely and accurate legislative and regulatory updates, alerts and issue briefs.
- Access to CALSTART “FYI” Bulletins on policy and funding.
- Access to CALSTART’s member database with complete contact information for each member company.
- Access to CALSTART strategic brokering of partnerships.
- Opportunity to participate in CALSTART program committees and working groups.
- Complimentary access to CALSTART’s Webinar Series, which features topics ranging from technology reviews to how to form competitive funding
- partnership teams.
- CALSTART NewsNotes e-mails that deliver quick hits on breaking member news, industry-related legislation, market trends, analyses, and other news of interest.
- Discounts on selected CALSTART conferences and workshops.
- Link to your company’s press releases from CALSTART website.
These additional benefits are provided to all Full members:
- Inclusion in high-level trends and policy bi-annual meetings known as the Leadership Circle.
- Eight hours of consulting time to be used at a member’s discretion for management briefings, policy or grant funding consulting, outreach assistance, technology evaluation or other subjects.
- Priority inclusion as a speaker at CALSTART hosted meetings.
- Introductions to industry leaders with whom you personally want to connect
- Priority as a webinar or Brown Bag Lunch presenter.
- First-time Full Plus Service Members are offered a Brown Bag Lunch with CALSTART employees to educate our employees about your company.
ELIGIBILITY & MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
There are three member levels to choose from based on your eligibility.
EMERGING START-UP MEMBERSHIP
$1,950 – Entry-level membership for emerging companies that are less than two years old, sole proprietors of consultancies or non-profits ONLY.
$3,950 – Offers Basic Members increased CALSTART and stakeholder leadership access, as well as hands-on, participatory industry engagement.
$7,950 – Offers Full Members increased CALSTART and stakeholder leadership access, increased project partnership engagement, as well as hands-on, participatory industry connections.
MEET OUR MEMBERS