Project Manager for Voucher Incentive Database & Website Management
Are you looking for a career where you can indeed make a difference for the environment? CALSTART is seeking a highly motivated individual as a Project Manager for our Voucher Incentive Database and Website Management program.
CALSTART is a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation organization with offices in multiple states. We work with the public and private sectors to knock down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in supporting high impact clean transportation projects. He/she will oversee the management of an online voucher processing center and website for the California Air Resources Board (CARB)-funded Hybrid and ZeroEmission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Program (HVIP). HVIP provides incentives to California fleets who purchase clean trucks and buses and is administered by CALSTART. She/he will support the re-development and ongoing management of HVIP’s web-based voucher processing center which is responsible for handling the administration of thousands of voucher requests for the purchase of clean vehicles. The management of the ongoing maintenance and modifications to the public-facing HVIP website is also part of this role.
This position will be based at CALSTART’s solar-powered headquarters in Pasadena, California and will report to the Director of Market Acceleration at CALSTART
California Employers Association is the recruiter for CALSTART.
- Bachelor of Science degree with 5+ years of experience in the information systems field including database development/design, database management systems, and maintenance of security protocols.
- Proven track record and high proficiency in database management across various stages of database development and implementation (initiating, planning, development, testing and reporting).
- The candidate should have a sincere interest and/or experience with environmental/energy issues and the transportation industry.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies including waterfall, iterative, agile or other related disciplines and processes.
- Experience with very large production databases and supporting data to a customer facing web platform.
- Proven track record of successful project management across all stages of project development and implementation from start to finish.
- Highly detailed oriented with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Skilled in written and oral communications. Ability to effectively and persuasively present to diverse stakeholder groups.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who can effectively propose and advance new ideas.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solver. • Must have a “can do” attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong business relationships both in and out of CALSTART.
- Team-oriented and still able to work independently. • MS Office Suite/365 proficiency, with a high degree of competence in Project and Excel.
- Conversant with the following platforms is a plus:
- SQL Queries/Stored Procedures
- ASP.NET (C#/VB)
- Crystal Reports
- Windows Server/Active Directory Administration
- Network Administration
- Firewall Administration
- Exchange Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Management
- SharePoint Management
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Annual salary is up to $65K depending on experience.
- Company pays 100% of premiums for HMO health plan including dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan equivalent to 8 percent of the annual salary.
- Flexible work hours as appropriate and we provide funding for transit.
- Committed to employee growth and skills development.
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for the position of HVIP Project Manager at CALSTART. Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and complete resume as soon as possible to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your resume and cover letter, we will contact those qualified candidates to proceed in the interview process.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully: CEA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As such, CALSTART offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. These opportunities include all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, job placement, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, advancement, and termination. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.