CALSTART members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Funding and program partnership opportunities.
- Industry and policy networks.
- Timely and accurate legislative and regulatory updates, alerts and issue briefs.
- Bulletins on policy and funding.
- A member database with complete contact information for each member company.
- Strategic brokering of partnerships.
- Opportunities to participate in CALSTART program committees and working groups.
- Complimentary access to CALSTART’s Webinar Series, which features topics ranging from technology review to how to form competitive funding partnership teams.
- CALSTART NewsNotes e-mails that deliver quick hits on breaking member news, industry-related legislation, market trends, analyses and other news of interest.
- Discounts on selected CALSTART conferences and workshops.
- Link to your company’s press releases from CALSTART website.
“No organization is working to accelerate transportation change across the full range of clean fuels and technologies as effectively as CALSTART.”
CALSTART BOARD CHAIR – VICE PRESIDENT INDUSTRY AND GOVERNMENT RELATIONS, WESTPORT FUEL SYSTEMS