WESTERN REGIONAL OFFICES
Joseph Oldham, Director of the San Joaquin Valley Clean Transportation Center
559-797-6034 | email@example.com
5000 S. Airport Way, Suite 208
Stockton, CA 95206
510 W Kearney Blvd, Suite 105
Fresno, CA 93706
The CALSTART San Joaquin Valley Clean Transportation Center works to deploy clean transportation technologies, clean the air and create jobs in this fast-growing region. With nearly 70,000 daily commuters, goods movement corridors and a motivated workforce, the region is ripe for innovative transportation projects that alleviate traffic congestion and pollution while supporting the local economy.
PROGRAMS & PROJECTS
- Fresno County Rural Transit Agency: Assisted Fresno County Rural Transit Agency with the deployment of thirteen Envision Solar EV ARC solar-powered electric vehicle chargers, one in each Fresno County rural city.
- Electric Aircraft: Developed the program and secured grant funding to deploy the first fleet of electric aircraft for flight training operations in the U.S. and deploy a network of airport charges to support their operation in Fresno County.
- Rural Transit Bus Service: Developed the project and secured grant funding to deploy the first electric transit buses in rural service using solar-powered charging stations.
- U.S. Postal Service: Co-administers with the San Joaquin Valley Air District a $4.5 million grant project to deploy fifteen zero-emission, battery-electric parcel delivery vans for use by the U.S. Postal Service in Fresno and Stockton.
- AmeriPride Linen Service: Co-administer with the San Joaquin Valley Air District a $7.1 million grant project to deploy twenty zero-emission, battery-electric linen delivery vans for use by the AmeriPride Linen Service in Fresno, Merced, Stockton and Bakersfield.
Intermountain West Regional Office
Kimberly Taylor, Membership Director
303-275-4578 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1607 Cole Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80401
CALSTART’s Rocky Mountain Office is located adjacent to the National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) at the nexus of national and regional clean energy and transportation activity. The office houses CALSTART’s national staff focused on member and industry services and clean vehicle purchase incentives. It serves as a central point for member activity in the region and connects with regional companies, fleets, cities and universities to drive clean transportation expansion.
PROGRAMS & PROJECTS
- E-Truck Task Force: Operate task force of fleet and industry members to identify barriers and opportunities for commercial electric vehicles, and devise actions to address them, including infrastructure planning guides, business case calculators and recommendations for utility investment in infrastructure.
- Voucher Incentive Strategy: Develop best practices and recommendations document for regions around the U.S. and Canada to learn how to best develop and manage streamlined, point-of-purchase incentive programs to reduce risk for fleet adopters and support vehicle manufacturers with faster adoption of their clean vehicles.
Back to top